Monday, October 25, 2010

Home Again

Back home from a long weekend in exciting Las Vegas, NV.  Thursday night after we flew in my husband and I cruised around our spectacular hotel the Venetian. Friday we walked up and down most of the Vegas strip wandering in and out of other beautiful hotels admiring all the bright lights and gardens. Back at the Venetian we ate dinner at a restaurant owned by Wolfgang Puck. Saturday was the big day and the reason we went out there... Dan & Heather's wedding! I didn't know what to expect when they decided to have a quick-ish destination wedding in Vegas, but it was a really classy and well done ceremony. No Elvis impersonators here. Afterwords, all of us went for pictures in front of the fountains at the Bellagio and had late dinner reservations at a fancy French restaurant. Sadly we had to come home last night, but I received a friendly pat down from a female TSA agent because my hair was still done up and the bobby-pins were setting off the metal detector. Glad to be home in my own time zone except that I had to get back to work at the hospital today. But I can also get back to crafting and creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment