Sunday, November 21, 2010

Handmade Christmas Gifts

Are you celebrating Christmas this year with handmade gifts? For Christmas last year, I crocheted scarves for both of my sister-in-laws in their favorite colors and they were a huge hit. I believe that people can really tell all of the thought and care that is woven into each handmade item I create. Even if you aren't able to create your own handmade gifts you can still give them this holiday season. I thoroughly enjoy making gifts for people for any occasion.

Even these snowflake appliques could be sewn onto a sweater or stiffened to make ornaments for decoration around your house or on your Christmas tree.


Winter Snowflakes Crochet - Package of 5

As you start your shopping after Thanksgiving remember that you don't have to wait outside in the cold at some obscure early time in the morning to shop online handcrafting artisans.

No comments:

Post a Comment