Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Adventures

Happy New Year, I know you missed me!

New year and new adventures. I've decided to enroll in graduate school. I'll be done in a year and a half and come out with a Masters degree in Health Management.  It's really an opportunity that I couldn't pass up. The classes meet once a week in the evening and they're having the classes at the hospital that I work at so it's really convenient.  Our first official class was last night and I think it went well. It's very fast paced since we only meet one night a week. but so far so good. Tonight I put in an order for a new laptop to do my school work on while I'm hanging out at after work waiting for class to start

Now I know you wonder how I'm going to have time for crocheting? Well the answer is I don't quite know yet. Everything that is for sale (with the exception of the custom baby blankets) is ready to ship. So there aren't any worries there. I think I'm going to need to cut back on the amount of custom orders I take. It will be on a case to case basis depending on what other projects (school and crochet) that I'm working on at the time. The key here will be communication with me. I'm happy to take any questions and give you a time line for completing any custom order. As soon as the windchill warms up from below 0 I'd like to take some pictures of new items that I have ready for sale. My indoor pictures aren't nearly as flattering, but I'm thinking outside is probably going to have to wait for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment