Monday, September 5, 2011

Turning Off Vacation Mode

"There's no place like home. There's no place like home." Thank you Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. It is great to be on vacation but there is something even better about coming home, picking up the dogs from your inlaws, and sleeping in your own bed (aside from getting rid of some jet lag).

You're probably wondering where I went since I wrote my going on vacation post. My husband and I took an anniversary trip to Europe. We went as part of a tour group. I can't imagine trying to coordinate all the things we did by myself.  Everyone had a blast and one of the best parts was that we were able to explore Versailles and the Eifel Tower on our anniversary.

My favorite place we stayed at is Lucerne, Switzerland. The lake is clear and the view of the mountains is incredible. I wish we had more time to visit Belgium, because we only drove through for lunch, and Germany because even though we got to see some amazing cuckoo clocks we only were able to stay for one night. While we were gone we took almost 900 pictures with our camera. As soon as I sort through them and pick out the best ones I'll post a couple here.

Now that I'm home it's time to get back to creating. I've only got a month before my graduate classes start up again in October. I want to create and list new items to stock up my inventory for Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment