Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

A few weeks ago I was talking about how much I enjoy the wealth of information that can be found in Google analytics. Now that 2011 is officially over it is time to do some year to year comparative analysis. Both unique visits and percent of new visitors are up over last year.  I think it's a good sign that new people are discovering CrochetKiosk on a frequent basis.


Some other neat statistics for 2011:
-CrochetKiosk was visited from 27 different countries
-Not surprisingly most views came from the United States. Brazil came in second.
-Visits came from 46 states and the District of Columbia
  -Next year I hope to hit Alaska, Hawaii, Maine and Montana to round out all corners of the US.


It's my hope that in 2012 CrochetKiosk will continue to expand its reach to new audiences. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment