Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Going Along

I wish there was something more exciting that I could post today, but I didn't want to be gone too long  Everything is going along well.  I got my research paper turned in for school, and I'm very glad to have that done.  Next week I have to give a presentation on it in front of the class.  That I'm not really looking forward too.  I've never been very confidant about speaking in front of people.

Anyway, between work and school I haven't made many new creations lately, but you can always check out what I have in stock at my ArtFire store.  During my break from school in March I'm planning on making a baby blanket for a friend at work.  Hopefully I'll have the time to make a few smaller items to fill out my store a little more.  Browse and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment