Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Day

How quickly I get back into old school habits.  Last week my class had a snow day because of the ice and snow we got.  The same class had a research paper due tomorrow, but I got word this afternoon that it's not due until next week!

I get to put the paper away for the evening and look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow or Wednesday.  Instead of spending the evening polishing and organizing my bibliography I get to spend time relaxing with my crochet.  Actually, I need to look up some baby blanket patterns. I have a pattern that I really like that I've made several times, but it can be quite warm since the stitching is pretty tight.  I need to find a lighter weight pattern for my friends upcoming summer baby.  If you know of a great pattern you've used before leave me a link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment